Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DS Rajawat senior web designer India


I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. - DS Rajawat (senior web designer from India)

I have an experienced background within digital/web as well as a solid understanding of business processes and web technologies.

I’m forward thinking and creative, as well as passionate at developing content and creative web platforms with fresh, innovative, engaging and creative art work. I’m highly conceptual and emphasis the importance faith strong to detail for outstanding design execution, with proven management and client development skills.

I’m highly talented and passionate about interactive media. As an individual I am constantly striving to learn new skills and push creative boundaries. I am experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams, and delivering excellent quality solutions to leading companies in media, telecommunication and internet.

I have a strong understanding of how to deliver excellent quality solutions on smaller screens. I have the ability to communicate ideas and visions graphically. Also I’m a team worker, a problem solver and self motivated with the ability to work within strict time frames and meet targets on schedule.

No comments: